CE Participating Agency Resources
River Valleys CoC has developed detailed policies and procedures, helpful resources, and training opportunities for agencies and programs that participate in Coordinated Entry (CE) in our region.
CE policies are maintained by the Coordinated Entry Committee and are subject to approval by the CoC membership. Procedures and forms may be changed as needed through the CE Providers Group and CoC staff.
Participating agencies are required to use approved forms for completing assessments and receiving referrals. The most current version of forms will be posted here.
Agencies and programs participating in the Coordinated Entry System agree to follow the Policies and Procedures. The River Valleys CoC Coordinated Entry Policies align with the Statewide framework, which was adopted by all CoC regions in Minnesota.
CE Assessor Procedures
Housing Provider Materials
Housing Provider Procedures
Navigator Procedures - coming soon
Case Conferencing Materials
Case Conferencing Procedures
Schedule - see calendar on main CoC page
CE Provider Training & Support
Training and Technical Assistance
- Guide for Program Managers and CE Leads NEW!
- Training Checklist - Assessors NEW!
- Training Checklist - Housing Providers NEW!
- CE Data Quality Plan NEW!
- Bi-Weekly Provider Calls
- HMIS Guidance (external link)
- Assessor and Housing Provider Training Registration
- CES Access Points List
- CE Scripts
- CE Housing Navigator Role Description
- CE Participant Brochure (to share with clients)
- CE Service Provider Brochure (to share with other agency staff)
- Region Map with CES Access Points